Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm forever Yours, Faithfully

Doesn't it make you wonder why the one you want to be there forever is usually the one who leaves and the one you want to leave is the one that wants to stay forever?
Obviously, being sick yesterday and having to stay home gave me way toooo much time to think. I am back up on my feet today physically, however, emotionally, my brain is buzzing. I have been seeing someone for 6 months, and I will admit, I am crazy about him and he seems pretty crazy about me. I am just so afraid something will happen to ruin the whole thing. I guess all of the failures in my past have me afraid to trust what is going on right now.
I need to forget the things from the past and live in the now. I second guess myself now all the time. What happened to that carefree girl from years past? I gotta get out of this funk.
What is going on out there with everyone else? Anything good?

5 comments:

Susan said...

Solution to your problem: Don't get married. ;)


I can say that because you know I love you.


...and not a damned interesting thing one is going on with me.

Betty said...

I think marriage is out for me. They are much better to you when you are dating......and the sex is better too. LOL

Susan said...

MY EYES, my god, MY EYES.

Belle - A Beauty livin with her Beast said...

you said it yourself, now take the advice you gave yourself..."start living in the now" take it from me the past isnt worth it, if it were it wouldnt be called the past.

Betty said...

Thanks Belle and Susan. I can always count on you guys to give it to me straight!!