Just wanted to take a minute to say Happy New Year to everyone. Lets hope and pray 2009 will be a great year for ALL of us. I realized yesterday that I do have a lot to be thankful for. I thought I would take a minute to list some of those things.
1. My boys....they make me crazy at times, but I am thankful for them
2. My friends...they are great...Belle and Susan, thanks for listening to be bellache and for dragging my butt home when I was in no shape to get there on my own.
3. My parents....they are great!
4. My boyfriend...he has put up with a lot from me and is still a great guy.
5. My cat, the princess....attitude and all, I love her.
6. My home, I have a roof over my head
7. My car, the boopmobile, it gets me where I need to go and gets good gas mileage
8. My shoes!!!!!!!
Hope everyone is having a good start to the new year!!