Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Don't Be Late

I admit, I am a sucker for the holidays. I love the lights, the wonder, and the excitement. I know this year will be a slim Christmas, but I am still believing in the magic of Christmas. Its fun to watch how everyone seems to have a look of wonder about them. Wouldn't it be great if the whole year could be this way? People seem to care about others and about the children around them. I know there are those that only think of the gifts they will get, but let me enjoy my Christmas magic time.
Today is my son's 17th birthday. He is living away for now with his Dad because of the school here, and I miss him. I talked to him this morning and sent his gift back with him after his visit this past weekend. I have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful for both of my boys. God gave me two wonderful kids.
If I get too busy to get on here, Merry Christmas everyone!
Susan and Belle, have a great one!

No comments: